Sunday, 9 April 2017

2017 Finish-A-Long: Q2 Goals

With the first quarter finishes accounted for it is time to turn my attention to what I hope to complete in the second quarter (Q2) of 2017.  Linking up with Marci Girl

First up is the most ambitious but most important because it has a mid-year deadline for gift giving.  This pile of blocks needs finishing, putting together and quilting.




This sampler quilt is ready for quilting.  It's made from last year's Project 48 blocks.  I stopped at around block 38, so it uses 36 blocks with a wide sashing to make it a better size and add some calm between all the  colour.  I did wonder if needed some more borders, but that would make it a funny size, and I'm "a bit over it" really.



Next is a much easier project.  I'm remodeling this sunflower quilt, but it has sat for several months and I want to get it ticked off and back on the wall.





Grand Illusion  just needs the binding hand stitched down, but this the point where my quilts stall.  If I put it on this list I'm hoping to motivate myself to get it done.


1 comment:

  1. Your blocks have great impact! Send Grand Illusion over to me and I'll finish off the binding for you! JK!!! It is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

2017 Finish-A-Long: Q2 Goals

With the first quarter finishes accounted for it is time to turn my attention to what I hope to complete in the second quarter (Q2) of 2017....