Sunday 15 February 2015

History never repeats

I used to have two lovely golden retrievers, one of whom loved to be the star of my quilt photo shoots.  The moment I got out a camera, Oscar was on, or in front of the quilt.  Well my golden stars have moved on, and now I a wee tabby cat called Tillie to keep me company on my quilting journey. 

Today I trimmed by quilted Grand Illusion quilt and put it outside to photograph.  Who should pop right along  but Tillie.


I didn't get a very good photo.  I need to get up higher.



I love the backing fabric, an Ikat style print on sale from Hawthorne Threads. 
It's going to be a long way around this one with the binding.  

4 comments:

  1. it looks wonderful!
    and now it has been securely cat scanned too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful and so it your kitty cat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilt looks fantastic! I love your colour combos, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is one big quilt - what size has it finished? Love your fabrics and the backing is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Around here

My sewing at the moment seems to be focused on a couple of quilt-a-long projects I've joined. For a while now I've wanted to use u...