Sunday 6 April 2014

Pondering

I've been pondering this.

I bought Kathy Doherty's Making Quilts at the Quilt and Craft Fair in February and I've been pondering the Fractured Quilt ever since.   It has to stay a contemplation for a while because his project would definitely need a design wall and I still have Shimmering Triangles on the design wall.  Though that's an exciting development - I actually have a  design wall up in The Quiltery now and every time I open the door I see the bright and beautiful fabrics of my  Shimmering Triangles   I've recently added some more fabrics included really bright orange so it really pops.


1 comment:

  1. I've found myself looking at this design too - it's one of the blocks I make using five inch squares - so I already have plenty to make a scrappy version.....oh dear, so many beautiful designs I want to make!

    ReplyDelete

Around here

My sewing at the moment seems to be focused on a couple of quilt-a-long projects I've joined. For a while now I've wanted to use u...