Thursday 30 December 2010

A WIP and a Finish

I've spent some time on a Work in Progress this week, Double Delight from Bonnie Hunter's Quiltville website. This was last year's mystery quilt so I'm a bit slow, but I'm over half way now. I love these quilts with lots of little pieces.



And this is the baby quilt I finished up before Christmas for my friend Melissa's second little boy Christopher. With the exception of the green, these are my own hand dyed fabrics.



We are enjoying a very relaxing Christmas holiday here at The Quiltery, good books, stitching, holiday food... and some very chilled out pets.
Cheers for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Around here

My sewing at the moment seems to be focused on a couple of quilt-a-long projects I've joined. For a while now I've wanted to use u...