Monday 7 April 2008

Look - pictures!!


As you can see I haven't got the hang of cropping images on the new camera software yet but here is the bargello quilt. So far it only has 2 outside borders on because I miscalculated the fabric I needed and I was short by 7 inches which is kind of crazy!!!

Thinking I was being smart I scanned a piece of fabric and phoned the store to get their email address so I could order more, only to be told they don't have email and could I "just post a piece down". I will just have to be patient and wait for it to come.

2 comments:

  1. That's a really nice scrappy bargello! How frustrating to be 7" short -- so close and yet so far. Hope you get the fabric soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa, the quilt looks lovely! And I love the fabric you chose for the sashings!
    carole

    ReplyDelete

Around here

My sewing at the moment seems to be focused on a couple of quilt-a-long projects I've joined. For a while now I've wanted to use u...